Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Maybe I should explain the whole TWITTER thing...

So, I've had hundreds, maybe thousands of people ask for more regular blog updates. It's like they just can't get enough of me. And frankly, it's just tough to always find time for a good quality post.

It's a whole different story though if all you want is a quick one sentence update.

That's the point of TWITTER.

My Twitter account is a way for me to send out quick and short updates on what's going on.

As sort of a practice run at TWITTERING, I'll be sending in regular updates from the Willow Creek Leadership Summit this week. Starting on Thursday, you can find out what we're hearing and learning. Just click on the "follow me" link under Twitter on the right side of this page.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment