Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A shift in focus

For sometime now, this blog has been sort of waffling between (on the one hand) things that particularly relate to our life together as a community of faith at the Launch and (on the other hand) broader reflections on life, culture, entertainment, etc.

It has become apparent that the Launch community would benefit from a blog with a more specific focus regarding our life together. At the same time, its also clear that I need an alternate outlet for me rambling thoughts about life in general.

So from here on, this blog will be the place where we I'll really focus on church stuff. You'll see posts on our vision, our goals, our strategies. Sermons will continue to be posted here. Links and such will focus on our church partnerships. Small Group stuff will soon be available on here. Things like that.

And I'll be creating a different blog to contain some of my larger thinking and conversation regarding all the other stuff I find myself talking about.

Hope that will help you know if you want to keep reading or not!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is pastoral blog bifurcation a natural consequence of a growing church? Philosophical thoughts aside, let me know where/when the new scotts-thoughts (or whatever you will call it) blog hits cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete