Friday, January 30, 2009

I've had it. I'm switching parties

I've been a life long member of the PC party. I've scoffed at Mac users. I've sneered at their tiny little laptops, so sleek, so efficient. I laughed out loud at the see through monitor casings and the funky little mouse. I held me nose up high and gripped that much tighter onto the briefcase that held my 14 pound Dell laptop.

NO MORE!!!!

I'm making the leap at last. I'm going Mac. This will be the last official post from my heavyweight champion of dysfunctional laptops.

It may be a while before I figure out how to turn my new laptop on, so don't be suprised if there is a short delay before the next post. (that will also be hindered by the fact that I've got the kids by myself for a week).

But I anticipate returning to this blog very soon with a whole new level of sleek effectiveness and hip functionality.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! I'm so glad that you've finally seen the light!! Macs rule. Once you've had one, you'll never turn back. Welcome to the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... the Mac geniuses (that's actually what the tech people are called!) at the Apple Store on Green St. in campustown are very helpful if you need any assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've always been PC users as well, but have been thinking about a Mac for Jon for college next year. Not sure how to decide which is best. Keep us posted on your progress Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you get sick of your Mac and we can install Linux on it :-p

    ReplyDelete