Monday, June 29, 2009

what a week...

So me and the fam spent all of last week down at Camp Carew in SOUTHERN Illinois (which is a world unto itself). It was a great week but a crazy and hard week. Glad we did it. But I'm wiped out. Picked 14 ticks off me. Caught 2 big catfish. Tipped a canoe. Slept in a hogan. Good stuff.

Now it feels like summer can start. It's been a sprint up until and through last week. But now it feels like I can shift my attention ahead to the coming year. (Yikes.) You never know what's gonna come up when I start thinking and dreaming ahead. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like summer started a long time ago for you and the fam! I'm also glad that Southern Illinois impressed you so much -- see, we do have landscape here in the Midwest.

    ReplyDelete