Monday, May 25, 2009

Barkstall needs our help!!!

Please give this prayerful consideration.

Barkstall school, our Sunday morning home, is need of some help.
You probably remember that 2 teachers at Barkstall passed away last year and the school is redoing the inner courtyard in their honor. As a part of that, they need a bit of manual labor to prepare the ground.

The tasks are fairly simple:
1. Weeding
2. Moving rocks (fist sized rocks).

That's it. Anyone could help. I hope lots of you WILL help.

I'd like to organize a work party this Wednesday evening (yes, that's 2 days from now). If I hear from a few of you, I'll go ahead with the plans. I'll be there either way.

Please email me if you can make it! Wednesday at 6pm at Barkstall. We'll work for an hour or two (or until we finish).

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and if you come, you can be one of the first to see my new hair cut. Its a doozy.

Peace
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment